ChainedSoulsProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chained Souls Productions is a new MEP group.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+5
AyeshaRaees
xXKawaiiXHeartXx
Kanna
Kaguya0889
AmvAlchemist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AmvAlchemist
Admin
AmvAlchemist

Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 am

Hey guys!

My name is Lisa Marie, also known as AmvAlchemist. My favourite anime's are Full Metal Alchemist and Blood +, and my favourite colour is purple(as you can probably tell from the forum colour xD). My Birthday is on the 13th November, and I'm 16 years old. I have OCD when it comes twirling around in circles. If I somehow turn around one way, I have to turn the other way otherwise my body will feel uneven :3 Oh, and I also despise odd numbers, ugh, *glares at Birthday*. I'm a really friendly person, so feel free to talk to me about whatever. I love Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton from Harry Potter, omg, he's so YUM <3 *Stalks* HP & The Half-Blood Prince is full of Draco ANGST!!!! <3 ANGST I SAY!!!!

I love reading books & Fanfiction, and my favourite Genre is Romance and Angst :3
Seriously, romance and angst are the best combination for a story. R&A FTW!
I recommened The House Of Night series. It's my favourite book series <3

Ahhhh, well, that's enough about me! Please introduce yourself :] xxx
Back to top Go down
https://chainedsoulsmep.rpg-board.net
Kaguya0889

Kaguya0889

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi =),
I'm Arianna aka Kaguya0889.
I have so much favourite anime and manga series that i couldn't choose for one in particular ^-^. I love FMA, but also Claymore, Blood+(manga u.u),Fushigi Yuugi,Fruits basket and more and more xD.
Reading book is my great passion Smile, i enjoy the fantasy series and Sherlock Holmes stories. Recently i discovered the english literature and now i'm lost xD.
Oh, i forgot... I'm 20 years old Smile
That' all ^^.
Sorry, i'm not really good with presentation^^'''
Back to top Go down
Kanna

Kanna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm

This feels like Deja vu signing up and everything since this is the same forum service that Wings of Destiny is. lol Kinda funny to me.

well anyway.

My name's Kanna. I'm one of two co Leaders.

I, like AmvAlchemist hold leadership for a mep group forum like this one, so if you have any questions on how to do something on here, just ask me! I'm pretty sure I can help out.

I'm pretty much a raw editor with a few effects here and there. I focus mainly on certain beats and getting the mood of the song to come across right. So don't expect a lot of special effects with me. Smile

Mep groups I own:
Wings of Destiny
Eternal Rebirth Productions

Studios I'm in:
Angelic Serenade Studios & Symphonic Hearts Studios!

I too look forward to working with you guys!! xD
Back to top Go down
xXKawaiiXHeartXx

xXKawaiiXHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 pm

My name is Lindy a.k.a. xxKawaiiXHeartxx

I'm generally a nice person but I do have my moments. I love all the colors but, I guess blue is my top favorite atm. I LOVE anime! I've loved it ever since I was a toddler. I also love to draw anime and I'm very good at it. I'm 16 (almost 17) and my birthday is March 10th. I'm mainly a raw editor but I do other things too. I try to match the lyrics as best as I can and do distinct coloring to match the mood. My top favorite animes are Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (obviously), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (specifically the recent OVA), FullMetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, and Cardcaptor Sakura. (my first anime ♥️)

I warn you now, because of school and grades, I may be grounded for weeks, even monthes at a time. ^^; So it's not that I don't want to participate.

So that's basically it. Can't wait to work with everyone! : D
Back to top Go down
AyeshaRaees

AyeshaRaees

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 am

[b] O.O

Nice to meet you all! :p

I am Ayesha Raees, age 15, birthday : 9th August. I love the date of my birhtday because its the day when a lot of mind-wrenching events happened eg. the nuclear blast. :p. lol. xD. buti love japan. Very Happy Wish i was a japanese. ;p
I live in Pakistan so if i suddenly become inactive, it means i have been blasted off. :p

I am a really friendly person. xD and i don't get pissed at any youtubers. Just don't meet me in real life. xD.

My favourite color is yellow. O.O
My favourite animes are Clannad After Story, Code Geass, FMA (old season) and Deathnote. Very Happy
though i don't edit with those. :p

My dream is to become a writer. I love to read and write. I write everything... fanfictions and fictions, poems and quotes. I believe in creativity. Very Happy

Recently i have started my own MEP group REACHING HORIZONS STUDIOS. I am aiming a 100 MEP a year target. ^^
Watchable MEPs.
Very Happy

Though I hope i can do it! xD
Back to top Go down
Nihilistc

Nihilistc

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 am

XD Oh noez

Here i come !

My name is Roxana aka Nihilistc.My nicknames are Roxy,Roxee or Ling [ >.> screw my friends for saying we share the same personality ]
Anyway!I come from Romania [ GO AWAAY YOU EVIL COUNTRY :[ ] and I'm 15 years old.I'm half hungarian but trust me I can't speak that language at all xD .My birthday is on 8th November.
My favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist followed by Axis Powers Hetalia.
I LOVE to draw and play guitar!Arts is my passion,totally xD
I'm a punk-girl and I love my skateboard. :3
I'm a roleplay freak.I enjoy reading fanfics but creating them as well.
My favourite colour is purple :3
I love English and I hope I will become a translator someday!

It's nice to meet you all! cheers
Back to top Go down
ELUNE8888

ELUNE8888

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 am

Hi there people! Smile
I love my username a lot so I hope you're ok with just calling me Elune xD ( derived from warcraft III lol )
I am also one of the 2 co-leaders ( nice to meet you, Kanna ^^) in our team...(thank you for granting me that honor, Lisa ^^ ) so I will try to help and cooperate as much as I can, in spite of my lack of free time Smile
I am really glad you all joined and I can't wait to start working with you, just like everyone else, as I see here xD
I'm 16 years old...well at least for the next few weeks ...xD I'm turning 17 on the 17th hahah
I'm pretty busy usually, but I try to have time for AMVs since I sometimes feel the need to let my feelings out that way ... I also have a habit of overusing the effects , which I'm trying to get rid of... I basically love AMVs full of feeling and wisely used effects and not just randomly added so...I'm trying to go that way xD I'm from Croatia, a small country close to Italy lol
I'm a horseback-rider so yeah, I love horses and everything that goes along with it...also, I love learning new languages, up till now those are : English, German and Portuguese ( my fav xP -->I love Brasil very much and would like to visit it someday )
As for music...I love different genres but my favs are rock, metal or sth like those 2 * decides not to paste the whole band list from her channel xD *)
My favorite anime is Fate/stay night, (so I think you can prepare yourselves to see it in my parts pretty often Smile ( btw I reccomend watching it ), followed by Claymore Very Happy
That's about it Smile I wish you all a good stay here at the productions xD

p.s. if it seems like a huge pile of boring text, don't bother to read , it's okay xD
Back to top Go down
Maniac Manic

Maniac Manic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Hai.

My names Sean Reddie, I'm 15 and my favourite colour is blue; I live in Liverpool, England and I'm also best friend to Lisa.

My favourite anime is Naruto, moving onto Shippuden now, but other favourites are Serial Experiments Lain and the Ghibli Collection.
Miyazaki is my anime idol, he is amazing and such a legend!! <3
I work with graphic design and video editing in my spare time, sometimes I get bored of projects and sometimes I don't.

My favourite band is t.A.T.u., Russian pop legends! They're so very beautiful and expressed love like no-one else ever has!
Birthday is 5th August and I share it with Ayane from Dead or Alive lol.
I have been on forums since I was 11 years old, back in 2005, so I'm well aware and familiar with everything to do with forums.

Over and out!

TL;DR. Hi, my names Sean.
Back to top Go down
SakuraStarlight

SakuraStarlight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Heya,

I'm Tammy but I just go by Sakura XD I have been editing for four years beginning with the same program I use now actually! I would love to get a really nice expensive program but I kind of suck at saving up my money and spend it all on manga, video games, and candy XD In my free time I like... manga, video games, and candy... and of course editing, but I also love drawing! Overall I enjoy spending time with my friends the most! My favorite color is red, my favorite holiday is Halloween, and my favorite season is Summer XD I especially like Summer nights because I like to stargaze! Winter is great too but I would like it a ton more if it weren't so cold all the time!! Though I do like to ski and sled Smile My birthday is January 3rd and I am 15 Cool I really look forward to working with you all!

~Sakura
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sakurastarlight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChainedSoulsProductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: